Wednesday, March 17, 2010

American Garage Door Featured Product

American Garage Door Co is proudly featuring a line of products to serve their customers' most popular needs. To be more exact, they have a reliable brand of products available in their store, widely used by homeowners everywhere.

I've seen all kinds of products like these, but nothing seems to compare to the Marantec RS-02. It seems easy to install and use, even to someone who has never worked with these products before. If I had a new Marantec M3-3313 remote, I could happily say that I don't have to get out of my car anymore to open the garage door.

A friend of mine has the simpler version of this remote, the Marantec M3-2312, which only has two buttons instead of three. It makes leaving for work in the morning hassle free, and coming home in the afternoon is a pleasure. Both of those remotes are compatible with the Marantec RS-02, which is also incredibly convenient.