Friday, June 4, 2010

Old Town Creperie

It's a busy time at TrailsWeb LLC. We're going live with another great website for Old Town Creperie. This Flagstaff restaurant is one of the most unique eateries in downtown. In fact, I think that out of all the Flagstaff restaurants I've been to, this one seems to be the only one offering this great French food.

Restaurants Flagstaff boasts are highly competitive, and the Old Town Creperie is definitely at the top of the list. If I were to frequent a restaurant Flagstaff has in downtown, this one would be it. Offering just crepes, the menu is simple but satisfying.

They have a selection of dessert-type crepes, as well as crepes that serve as a meal. Their unique twist on this traditionally simple food is delectable. I can't wait until they open this season so I can try a delicious hand made crepe.

I must say that most Flagstaff restaurants aren't nearly as fun as this one. And with such a stellar location, how could you pass it by?