Monday, April 12, 2010

LiftMaster Garage Door Opener

LiftMaster door openers are at the top of the garage door opener industry. As it turns out, LiftMaster garage door openers sell better than almost any other brand. Maybe that's because that particular brand is just better than the rest. Or maybe it's because of how accessible it is, or easy to install.

At my home, there's a very easy garage door opener that was already installed when I moved in. Now, it looks like we'll need a new garage door remote because there's more than one person living in the house. I'm not worried, because I know that the American Garage Door Co website will sell any type of remote I could have.

My room mate recently bought a scooter, which is the only vehicle (besides bicycles) parked in the garage. I know she uses her garage door remote to get in and out of the garage conveniently when she's using her scooter. I just wonder if there's an attachment to connect it to the handlebars of her scooter for easier access.

I guess that might not be very realistic, because she could just put the remote in her pocket. But I bet if they did make such a thing, it would be available at American Garage Door Co.