Friday, April 23, 2010

Flagstaff Builder

With all this talk of moving (of course I'm still thinking about moving!), I've been thinking about how nice it might be to be able to design my own home. Of course, I barely have enough money to rent a home. But certainly if I could afford a Flagstaff contractor, I'd definitely hire one.

Until now, I hadn't really thought about things I would like to have in an ideal home. But since I have to move, I've been thinking about all of the Flagstaff construction that I've seen lately. As it turns out, Flagstaff builders are still in business, and doing everything from additions to remodeling.

I wish I could hire some Flagstaff builders to build my dream home. If I had all the money I could want to spend on a house, there are a few things I'd make sure to include in my new home. Certainly, I'd have a large open kitchen, that expands into a dining room, separated by a high breakfast bar. From the kitchen/dining room area, I'd love to have that open up into a large living room with hardwood floors and a fireplace.

I'd love to include large windows all over my house, to let the natural lighting flood every room of my home. Of course, I'd consult with my Flagstaff contractor on how the windows will affect heating costs in the winter. I don't know much about those sorts of things, so having a professional opinion from a Flagstaff construction company would be essential.

Of course, this is only a dream. Maybe one day I will have enough money to hire a Flagstaff contractor to build my fantasy home. Until then, I'll be completely satisfied living in a rental home in the most beautiful mountain town I've ever seen.