Friday, April 23, 2010

Tucson Carpet Cleaners

A few months ago I took a cross country road trip in search of a new home. I drove from PA to WA, and down the coast of CA into southern AZ. When I arrived in Tucson it was incredibly windy. The dust was blowing, and every time we opened the car doors, dust would blow into the car. Because we were on the road, we would just  step on the dirt instead of shaking out the mats, grinding it into the floor.

At the time I didn't think much of it. But now in retrospect, I wish I would have called Tucson carpet cleaners to take care of it for me before it left the horrid stains that are now all over my upholstery. A little Tucson carpet cleaning could have prevented the mess that I have to look at every day now.

I'm sure that Tucson carpet cleaners wouldn't have been that expensive, either. It's too late to get a Tucson carpet cleaning now, because I'm not anywhere near Tucson. I could call someone here, but I doubt they'd give me the kind of Tucson carpet cleaning that my car needs. I'm tempted to drive all the way down there, just to get Cactus Carpet Care to clean my upholstery, but that wouldn't really be practical.